Why Dp Sex Is A Tactic Not A method-Arduino中文社区 - Powered by Discuz!

Arduino中文社区

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 9|回复: 0

Why Dp Sex Is A Tactic Not A method

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-9-18 11:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In less complicated recountings of the tale, Hughes supposedly seen Norma Jeane because she appeared on four or five magazine covers in a single month, prompting him to trace her down. Over all I prefer it, but one factor bothers me--out of the 4 finalists, only one's a lady? Shamroy later mentioned, "This girl had something I hadn't seen since silent footage. She had a type of improbable beauty like Gloria Swanson . . . she received sex on a bit of film like Jean Harlow. . . . She was showing us she may sell feelings in footage." The Harlow comparison would surface again in the years to return. Lyon supervised her display screen test, which was shot by veteran cinematographer Leon Shamroy. Actually not more than an amateur screen check, the footage reveals a smiling, curly-haired young mannequin with the identify "Norma Jean Dougherty" in block letters beneath her. Women difficult their feminine roles was a system more easily accepted than men challenging masculine ones. A significant number had been aimed toward males. Norma Jeane posed for plenty of photographers who sold their work to pinup magazines.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|Arduino中文社区

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 12:10 , Processed in 0.088328 second(s), 15 queries .